COMPARE NOW TO FIND THE RIGHT PLAN FOR YOU.
MEDICARE OPEN ENROLLMENT | OCT. 15 - DEC. 7, 2022
Plans change every year. So can your health.
Even if you are happy with your current Medicare plan, check to see if yours is still the right one for you—your current plan may be changing.
- Check if your prescriptions are included on a plan’s formulary and if your health care providers are in a plan’s network.
- Remember that a low monthly premium may not always be the best overall value for your specific needs.
- Review a plan’s estimated total costs to you, including deductible and other out-of-pocket costs.
- Check if Medicare Advantage plans offer extra benefits, like vision, hearing, or dental coverage.
- If you take insulin, there is a new cap on your out-of- pocket costs. Talk to someone for help comparing plans.
Easily compare plans at Medicare.gov.
Review your current coverage and compare it to your other choices, including Part D prescription and Medicare Advantage plans. It’s easy to compare costs, coverage, and quality ratings.
Visit Medicare.gov to compare plans, or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227)
(TTY 1-877-486-2048) for help, or join us at the upcoming event listed below.
Medicare Savings Programs
Need help with Medicare costs? Medicare Savings Programs, run by your state, can help lower your healthcare costs. If you’re single with an income of $20,000 or less, or if you’re married with an income
of $25,000 or less, you may be eligible to save. To find out more, contact your state Medicaid office or call 1-800-MEDICARE.