Documents Available for Public Review and Comment
The following Housing Authority of Baltimore City (HABC) documents are now available to the public for review and comment. Please click on each of the bullets below for access:
- HABC’s proposed Annual Plan for fiscal year 2020.
- The Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Plan (“the Admin Plan”).
- Summary of Proposed Changes to the Admin Plan.
- The Public Housing Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policies (ACOP).
- Summary of Proposed Changes to the ACOP.
Submission of Comments:
The deadline to submit all comments is August 30, 2019.
A public meeting will be held on Thursday, August 22, 2019 in the Auditorium at Pleasant View Gardens, 201 N. Aisquith Street, at 6:00 pm (this address is handicapped-accessible and American Sign Language interpreters will be present).
The documents described can also be viewed at the following locations:
- HABC’s Main Office - 417 E. Fayette Street, Suite 1301, Baltimore, MD 21202 (please call Ms. Joyce Stewart for an appointment at 410-396-1810).
- HABC Rental & Assisted Housing Office - 1225 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21223.
- The Enoch Pratt Free Public Library Main Branch - The Maryland Room, 400 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.
- All HABC Public Housing Development Management Offices
Comments on the Plan may be submitted to Ms. Stewart in writing at:
Housing Authority of Baltimore City
417 E. Fayette Street – Suite 1314
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Attention: Joyce Stewart
Ms. Stewart can also be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.