Final 2020 Fair Housing Analysis
HABC collaborated with a group of six local governments, five public housing authorities (PHAs), and the Baltimore Metropolitan Council (BMC) to complete the 2020 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice in the Baltimore Region (AI). The analysis includes a considerable amount of data and input from a series of regional and local stakeholder meetings and a resident survey. It also includes action steps to be taken by the participants regionally and in their specific jurisdictions. Click on this link to read the Analysis.
You can click here to view the full 2020 fair housing analysis on the BMC website. This analysis uses data from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and other sources to identify impediments to housing choice for populations protected under the Fair Housing Act and proposed action steps to be incorporated into jurisdictional Consolidated Plans and PHA plans that begin July 1, 2020.
If you have any questions specific to HABC, please contact Amy Wilkinson at email@example.com.
HABC Relevant Documents
Fiscal Year 2020 Plan
Fiscal Year 2019 Plan
Fiscal Year 2018 Plan
Board Approved Policies
- 2021 HCVP Board Approve Administrative Plan
- 2021 Public Housing Board Approved Admissions & Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP)
- 2020 HCVP Board Approve Administrative Plan
- 2020 Public Housing Board Approved Admissions & Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP)
- 2019 HCVP Board Approved Administrative Plan
- 2019 Public Housing Board Approved Admissions & Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP)
- HABC Fair Housing Policy