In order to change the ownership on a property participating in the Housing Choice Voucher Program the documents listed below will be required. The documents may be mailed or faxed.
- W-9 Form (may be obtained at www.irs.gov)
- Photo I.D. (photo must be clear)
- Proof of Tax Identification number (social security card or EIN notice from the IRS)
- Proof of Ownership (copy of signed Settlement Papers or Deed)
- Management Contract (if management of property has been assigned to a management company)
- Contact Number(s)
- Tenant Name/Address
- Tenant Voucher Number (if possible)
- Transfer of Ownership or Management Form
- Articles of Organization for LLC, Partnerships, Inc.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Request Form (Direct Deposit Form)
The documents should be sent to the attention of the Integrity Unit at the address or fax number listed below:
Housing Authority of Baltimore City
Housing Choice Voucher Program
1225 West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
Attn: Integrity Unit
Fax Number: (410) 361-9616.
The process will take 14 days from the date all information is submitted.