As an applicant on the Public Housing waiting list, you can make changes to your application online through the MyHousing portal. No appointment required! After you register and log in, you will review what you reported to HABC at the time of your initial application. You will be able to review your family information, contact information, and wait list selections, any requests for an accessible unit, and annual gross income.
If you have changes to report, you will also be able to add, remove, or update your family members, contact information, wait list selections, requests for an accessible unit, and annual.
The Housing Authority of Baltimore City (“HABC”) is conducting an update of its Public Housing waiting list and its Mixed Population waiting list. As a result of this update, you will be required to update the information on your application and make waiting list selections.
HABC offers applicants on the Public Housing waiting list the option of selecting from:
- the Centrally-Administered Location-Based Waiting Lists (“CALBWL”); and
- the Centrally-Administered First Available Unit Waiting List (the “First Available Waiting List”).
For more information on Public Housing waiting list update please click the Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQs”).
- Click below to access a Step-by-Step Guide to walk you through completing your online recertification.
- Click here to access Frequently Asked Questions for the Public Housing waiting list update.
- Click here to access the Public Housing Marketing Sheets.
- Click here to access the Centrally-Administered Location Based Waiting List Location Selection Form
- Click here to view the Public Housing Map of Properties
- Click here to access the Public Housing Map of Properties Form